2pm to 5pm
This workshop provides an introduction for staff wishing to apply for HEA Fellowship through UAL’s Professional Recognition Programme. The workshop will introduce: the scheme, the UK Professional Standards Framework, the different ways to submit evidence and support that is available at UAL.
The Professional Recognition Programme supports applications for Associate Fellow, Fellow and Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Who should attend?
• Staff at the University responsible for teaching and/or supporting HE students in their studies either directly or through leading, managing or mentoring others
What will I learn?
By the end of the workshop you will:
• Understand how to make a Fellowship claim and the different routes available
• Know what the UK Professional Standards Framework is and how it relates to teaching and support
What can I do next?
• Apply to join the HEA Fellowship Programme
• Attend further workshops to support the development of your HEA Fellowship claim
Please use the form below to book a place.