2pm to 3.30pm
MyBlog is a popular and flexible platform for creating blogs and building websites.
In this workshop we explore ways in which myblog.arts can be used in a variety of teaching contexts to support reflective and collaborative approaches to learning.
What is the aim of the Workshop?
This workshop will introduce and explore the opportunities of using MyBlog for effective and engaging learning and teaching. By the end of the session, you will have a better understanding of what MyBlog offers and be familiar with its key features.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Understand a range of applications for MyBlog within learning and teaching
• Explore the potential uses of MyBlog in your own teaching context
• Log in, create and edit pages
• Know how to publish, share pages and manage privacy settings
• Understand how to manage and organize your blog posts using tags and categories
• Know how to apply a theme and customize the look and feel of your blog.
• Be aware of copyright issues in the digital domain
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone who would like to learn the basic skills for using MyBlog and build confidence in using the features of the environment.
What can I do next?
Explore other opportunities to enhance your e-learning skills. Visit the event listings on the UAL website to view our full list of workshops.
Via our online booking form