3pm to 5pm
Participants will be introduced to examples of professional recognition claims and will reflect upon how peers have communicated, evaluated and evidenced their practice when applying for HEA Fellowship. Participants will be begin to reflect upon the relevance of these for discussing their own work.
The Professional Recognition Programme supports applications for Associate Fellow, Fellow and Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Who should attend?
• Staff at the University responsible for teaching and/or supporting HE students in their studies either directly or through leading, managing or mentoring others
• Staff at the University who have successfully registered on the programme
What will I learn?
By the end of the workshop you will:
• Have reflected upon how others have made professional recognition claims
• Have analysed the ways in which teaching and support practice can be evidenced and then evaluated by a reviewer
What can I do next?
• Attend further workshops to support the development of your HEA Fellowship claim
Please use the form below to book a place.